Female Future Leadership Development Program
Started in 2011, the Female Future Program (FFP) is an exclusive and life changing female only program that enables the participants to challenge themselves to get out of their respective comfort zones to fulfill their potential. The participants become more effective leaders and are able to champion the strategic agenda of their organizations. It improves self awareness, confidence, presence, visibility, resilience, teaches successful negotiation and gives a sense of belonging.
The training also enables them to express themselves effectively, structure convincing arguments, have influence and negotiate successfully. The Board Competence module prepares them with the hard and soft skills necessary to be valuable board members who steer any organization to greater heights. All the 140 ladies who have attended so far have progressed in their careers and the program is comparable to regional and international leadership programs. This Program has been nominated by the ILO as one of the 10 best practices of Gender Equality.
- To promote women in top decision-making positions in the corporate world.
- To enhance the capacity of young women to take up management positions.
- To provide a forum for women managers and women on boards to interact and exchange ideas.
- To create capacity at the Secretariat to manage the Women Executives Chapter.
- Improve the risk/ return ratio for you organization by applying systematic approaches to leadership.
- Ensuring full utilization of the gender to enhance productivity
- Managing for performance; and coaching staff from diverse backgrounds.
- A sizable number of women at the helm improve risk management.
- Prospects of moving yourself to the echelon of power in any setup.
- How to exploit your inner potential.
- How to run any organization as a business.
- Self confidence as you lead teams.
- Unmatched oratory and negotiation skills.